Articles of Interest
In The News<< Back
- Flash Mob - Sept 21
USA Dance sponsored flash dance in Market Square to kick-off National Ballroom Dance Week.
- National Ballroom Dance Week
National Ballroom Dance Week
- Nat'l Ballroom Dance Week "EVENTS"
a listing of studios open to the public to celebrate National Ballroom Dance Week, including times and prices.
- HARVEST BALL DINNER DANCE - USA Dance
November 10, 2012
- Ballroom Dancing at Orchard Hill
New dance starting 2013
- Tiffany Dance Club
Tiffany Club Spring Dinner Dance
- CMU Ballroom Dance Club
CMU Ballroom Dance Club
- Dancesport Championship LIVE STREAM
Live stream info
- Dancing in the Square 2013
National Ballroom Dance Week - Dancing in the Square
- Dancing in the Park- June 23, 2013
Avonworth Community Park dance June 23
- March 2014
Dance Gala March 2014
- Tango Workshop
Tango workshop in Cleveland
- Board Opening , Deadline to submit September 20, 2013
- Harvest Ball Dinner Dance '13
Semi-formal Ball and Dinner Dance at Edgewood Country Club.
- Dance Takes Lead in Medical Social Conditions
Yes You Can Dance - If it takes two to tango in the doctor-patient dynamic, a little fox trot and rumba can smooth relations, too.
- Embrace Dance Project:Lessons for Amputees in the Joy of Movement
Bloomfield dance studio owner Holly Dayton-Kirby and her doctor husband are using their talents for therapy
Dance lessons for Amputees
- FREE Studio Dances for National Ballroom Dance Week
FREE Dances to celebrate National Ballroom Dance Week
- CMU- Glenn Weiss Workshop
Dance workshop at CMU September 21, 2013
- KDKA TV Appearance by USA Dance Pgh
USA Dance Pittsburgh on KDKA TV
- National Elections 2013
National Elections for USA Dance Officers. Please VOTE
- Dance Mentor Opportunities
SPECIAL NEEDS BALLROOM PROGRAM FALL SESSION - LEVEL 2
- Dancing the Night Away
Dancing venues in Pittsburgh with a mention of USA Dance by Joe Aiken
- USA Dance National Board Election Results
Election Results November 12, 2013
- Request for Silent Auction Donations
Silent Auction Donations
- Sponsorship Pledge Form - Printable Version
Click on more information to the right for printable form.
- An Evening of Elegance
An Evening of Elegance
Benefiting Yes, You Can Dance
- Youth Dance Program
USA Dance volunteers teaching 60 sixth graders ballroom dance.
- Mom, dad get chance under the mirror ball
Mom, dad get their chance under the mirror ball.
- Dancing Thru Time
The Alzheimer's Association, WV Chapter is looking for three men to dance with local celebrities at their fundraiser.
- BAKERS - Contribute to the Cookie Table
Please consider donating sweets/appetizers for the Cookie Table.
- Sponsors for "An Evening of Elegance"
Thank you to our sponsors!
- USA DANCE PGH Youth Program Performance
Dickson Elementary School Ballroom Dance Performance by USA Dance Pittsburgh
- USA Dance Youth Program - Dickson Elementary
Sixth graders at Dickson Elementary completed a 12 week dance program learning merengue, rumba and hustle with volunteers from USA Dance Pgh
- Dancing in The Square
Dancing in Market Square - Friday nights in June 5pm - 7 pm
- June Dancing in Market Square
Dancing in Market Square Friday nights in June
- Pittsburgh DanceSport Competition
August 2 DanceSport Event
- Harvest Ball Dinner Dance 2015
Semi-formal Ball and Dinner Dance at The Twentieth Century Club
- Discounted/Free Dances for National Ballroom Dance Week
You MUST show your USA Dance membership card for discount.
- Saturday Social - YYCD
Social Dance for age 60+ sponsored by YES, YOU CAN DANCE!
- SUNDAY DANCE PARTIES
Join USA Dance for a monthly Sunday Evening Dance Party. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice in a smaller group and visit different studios around town.
- 2015 Calendar
Dance schedule with Venues for 2015
- SPONSORING STUDIOS
Studios in Pittsburgh offering discounts to USA Dance members.
- A Starry Starry Night
GALA DANCE to benefit Yes, You Can Dance! and USA Dance Youth program
- 2015 Steel City Classic Amateur Ballroom Dance Competition
Steel City Amateur Ballroom Dance Competition
Presented by: Pure Ballroom Inc. 501(c) (3) Non-Profit Organization
- Dancing with KIDZ
- Newspaper coverage of Starry Starry Night
see photos from Starry Starry Night
- 2015 Youth Scholarship Application
see attached form
- Whirl magazine photo
photo from Starry Starry Night in Whirl magazine
- Social Membership Dues
Increase in membership dues letter from Nationals.
- USA Dance Performance Team
USA Dance Member Performance Team
- Pittsburgh Dancesport Comp- Aug. 1
Pittsburgh Dancesport Competition at the Hyatt, August 1
- Youngstown Chapter 2015 at Eastwood Mall
USA Dance Youngstown Chapter Exhibition and Dance at Eastwood Mall September 19
- Freedom to Participate
USA Dance policy
- Volunteer of the Month
Volunteers recognized each month. They receive a free admission to a monthly dance.
- Board Nominations
You may print out the attached PDF and email or snail mail.
- Youth Scholarship Award
$250 Youth Scholarship AWard
- 2016 Calendar
Dance schedule with Venues for 2016 - watch this space!