The Pittsburgh Chapter of USA Dance is a nonprofit organization of volunteers who love ballroom dancing.
Our mission is to improve the quality and the quantity of ballroom dancing in the United States.
USA Dance Inc is organized and operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes and is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501©(3) nonprofit organization.
June 15 - Teutonia Mannerchor Club, 857 Phineas Street.
"Summer in the City"
7:00 Cha Cha lesson with Jim Page from Night & Day Dance Studio
8:00 - 11:00 Ballroom dancing with DJ Brian Lee
SCHEDULE OF USA DANCES
- June15 - NOTICE-3rd Saturday at Teutonia Mannerchor Club
- July 13 - Chatham College - Murder Myster Night
- August 10 - Teutonia Mannerchor Club, Beach Party
- September 14 - CMU Rangos Hall, Dance Camp
- Dancing in The Square - Sept.20, 5-7 pm Market Square Special Event
- October 12 - VFW Coraopolis, Sadie Hawkins
- November 16 -Semi-Formal Dinner Dance - Edgewood Counrty Club
- December 7 - Teutonia Mannerchor Club - Holiday Dance
USA DANCE PGH is proud to support: http://www.yesyoucandance.org/